BELFAST ARTISAN DISTILLERY WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions By purchasing or booking an experience you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Course Alterations Belfast Artisan Gin School reserve the right to make changes to the content of the course, prices and location without notice.
Age Restriction You must be over 18 years of age to attend a Belfast Artisan Gin School Session.
Voucher Delivery When purchasing a Gin School experience, an e-voucher will be generated and sent to the provided email address within 24 hours.
Special offers and voucher codes When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
Health and Safety Liability You will be given a briefing on health and safety in the Belfast Arisan Gin School prior to the session commencing. All participants are expected to listen carefully and obey instructions given. Inevitably there is a risk of accidents occurring. We expect you to take all reasonable care in the Belfast Artisan Gin School to avoid this happening. By your agreement to these booking conditions we shall be under no liability whatsoever, for loss, injury or damage to you or your property whether in respect of any neglect, act of omission by us or otherwise. If in doubt, please ask for help.
Standard of Behaviour
We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times. If for any reason we are unhappy about your behaviour you may be required to leave the premises.
Special Dietary Requirements/ Allergies/ Disabilities
We cannot adjust courses for special dietary requirements unless previously agreed. If you have any allergies please telephone us in advance to discuss your requirements. There may be traces of nuts or other ingredients and if you have an allergy you attend at your own risk. If you have a disability or condition you think may hinder your enjoyment of the course, please let us know so we can help to ensure your day runs smoothly.
Things to let us know about in advance
If you are disabled, are diabetic, have epilepsy, are pregnant or have any other issue or illness you think you should tell us about please let us know in advance.
Belfast Artisan Gin School operate a strict 14 day refund policy. You have 14 calendar days from the date of purchase of an experience voucher to notify us with your refund request. In order for refunds to be granted the voucher must be unused and you must have proof of payment.
Gin School Experience booking amendments
We operate a strict 7 day cancellation policy. Should you wish to reschedule a Belfast Artisan Gin School session that has been booked we require a minimum of 7 days notice in order to re-schedule the session. If you wish to re-schedule your session 7 days prior to your scheduled date an administration charge of £10 will be incurred. If you cancel the session within 7 days, you will not be eligible to reuse your voucher.
In the unlikely event of postponement, sessions will be re-scheduled to an alternative date and existing tickets will remain valid. Belfast Artisan Gin School reserve the right to withhold a refund in the event of a postponement.
Extensions beyond the provided 6 months are not available under any circumstances. In the unlikely event that the Belfast Artisan Gin School are unable to fulfil your experience within the agreed time period, refunds will be not be made available and extensions will be offered.
Experience vouchers cannot be refunded after the 14 day refund policy under any circumstances. Experience vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Experience vouchers are transferable, so if you are unable to attend yourself, you are able to nominate a replacement.
The prices payable for the products that you order are clearly set out on the website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. The delivery rates will be displayed in the delivery section of the website.
If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We deliver products in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and mainland United Kingdom only. Orders received before 12noon Monday to Friday for delivery within Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland will be despatched that day and delivered the next working day. Orders received after 12pm for delivery in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland will be despatched the following working day and delivered the working day after that.
Orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday for delivery within Mainland UK will be despatched that same day and delivered within 2 working days. Orders received after 12pm Monday to Friday for delivery within Mainland UK will be despatched the following day and delivered within 2 days of despatch.
Any orders received after 12pm Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday.
While we do our best to deliver within these timeframes it may not always be possible due to factors outside of our control, in these cases we will deliver to you as close to the original shipping time as possible.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be responsible for their loss or destruction.
Any shipping queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courier is DPD and our couriers’ terms and conditions apply for all deliveries. DPD terms and conditions can be found on their website www.dpd.co.uk
We will not sell to anyone who is not 18 years of age or over, as the law requires.
By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
If you are buying a product as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
Product Order Cancellation
You may cancel your order at any time until 14 days after the goods are received, but you will be liable for the initial delivery cost. You will be responsible for returning the products to us at your own cost.
The goods must arrive back at our distillery unopened and undamaged. You can cancel your order by emailing email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order.
All credits will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation, provided the goods have been returned within that period.
We will provide a full refund or replacement of any products that are faulty. We must be notified of damaged or faulty products within 3 working days of receipt. We may require the faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary.
On the rare occasion where the products delivered are different to those ordered we must be informed of this within 3 working days of receipt. We will arrange a collection of these products as necessary, once we have investigated the dispatch records for your order.
Claims for Breakages
Upon receipt of your order, the order should be carefully inspected to make sure that it is intact and in full. We must have confirmation of any breakages or shortages within 3 working days of delivery.
You can pay for Products purchased from www.belfastartisandistillery.com by using any of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro/Switch.
You must give us authority for payment at the time of order. T
If you chose to make payments through our payment plan facility Partial.ly you must agree to their terms and conditions.
All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about Products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the Products.
If you have any order related query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Terms and Conditions When entering a competition promoted by The Belfast Artisan Gin School, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The provider of the prize is stated within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Belfast Artisan Gin School
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK mainland and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of The Belfast Artisan Gin School and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in your entry being disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, or inaudible entries will be voided.
- Only entries made directly by the person entering the competition will be recognised.
- The provider and promoter of the prize accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
- The prize(s) offered is (are) not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize(s).
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not stated in the prize(s), including any necessary travel documents, transport, accommodation, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize providers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter and supplier reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence being used by The Belfast Artisan Gin School in any publicity during and/or after the promotion of the competition. The winner(s) also agree(s) to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Belfast Artisan Gin School relating to any competition-based publicity.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition winner(s) will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the competition is being judged, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up, who will be selected by the same judges.
- Unless otherwise stated, confirmation of the prize will be sent in writing by email or an appropriate social media platform to the prize winner.
- Failure to respond to communications by the promoter of the competition, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, may result in the winner having to forfeit their prize.
- In the event that a discrepancy arises between these standard competition terms and conditions and the details stated in the promotional material, the details stated in the promotional material prevail.